Thinking of buying an aircraft?
FlightLogix can help guide you through the aircraft purchasing process.
We will assist you with:
- Determining the best aircraft make and model for you
- Research the current market and locate several options for you
- Arrange a pre-purchase inspection of the aircraft
- Liaison with the selling entity (broker or owner)
- Liaison with the aircraft title company
- Reviewing the sales contract
- Acquiring insurance
On many makes and models, we can help you get trained in your aircraft to meet insurance requirements. FlightLogix can also track your aircraft maintenance and provide maintenance services for your aircraft once you own it.
Call Jay Schmalfuss at 513.321.1200 ext. 806 for a consultation. Our consultation fees depend on the make and model of the aircraft you seek, and include all services above.